Monday, August 20, 2007

Pre-Order the New CD!

You can pre-order the new CD, "Song's for a Revolution of Hop, Vol. 1, Everything Must Change" in the NEW Restoration Village store.

Here's a note from Brian McLaren, the producer:

It’s been a great pleasure to work with Tracy Howe (The Restoration Project), Aaron Strumpel, Nuc and April Vega and Posido Vega (Harp 46), Tim and Laurie Thornton (The Blackthorn Project), and engineer Dave Wilton on this project. Tracy has been our project leader: she’s an amazing producer, writer, artist, organizer, and performer – a joy for all of us to work with. Each musician added his or her own magic and character to the songs, and I hope you’ll be as thrilled with the results as I am. (brianmclaren.net).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I would like to pre-order but the shop seems to only accept US addresses. Do you ship to the UK?

(I did try to use the contact us form in the shop but it didn't work!)

Tracy Howe said...

Hi Suzy,

Yes, we do ship to the UK. SOmeone else just informed me of the international shipping problem. I will try to fix it right away. In the mean time, you can try to use paypal...paypal will still accept a regular credit card but has a different shipping program. Or, as a last result, you can put the Restoration Village address in as your own and then email me your actual shipping address at sales@restorationvillage.com. I will also post additional information if I can change the code to accept international orders.