Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Advent Video



Here is a video that Christine Sine put together. She has written and posted different advent resources on her blog, godspace.wordpress.com. Christine and her husband Tom Sine direct Mustard Seed Associates. I (Tracy) did a house concert with them in Seattle back in November and it's wonderful to continue developing our friendship.

Back in 2005, I was helping a small group of people a a Presbyterian fellowship in Longmont, CO discover what it meant to reach out into their community and create a worship gathering loving and relevant to young post-moderns who may or may not profess to be Christian. During Advent I was asked to speak, and the liturgical scripture happened to be out of Isaiah 61. So I spoke about restoration and worship (which is usually what I speak about). I have recently been reflecting even further on this chapter, asking my friends what they think keeps us from being the restorers Christ talks about. Anyway, for an Advent devotion on worship, here's the LINK to the article I posted on worshipexplore.com.

Blessings, Tracy

No comments: