Friday, April 4, 2008

Compassion Plug

Hi all. Tour is still moving full force. I've been under the weather for several days. I thought I would take the opportunity to update the blog. I've been wanting to plug Compassion International for awhile online. I've been sponsoring children for eight years and it's amazing. I've had the opportunity to visit one, Allison in Bolivia as well. I used to advocate regularly for compassion during concerts, and now am happy there are more online resources. This is a beautiful video Compassion put together, and if you want to meet some children right now who you can be in relationship with and help, click HERE. Blessings, Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I almost didn't watch the video, but I am glas I did. I have been moved once again and I am reminded why I serve the Lord.

God bless you!

(*Would you consider adding Jesus + Compassion to your blog roll--God bless you)

Compassion International said...

Tracy,

It's not necessarily an online resource geared specifically for helping advocates find sponsors for children in need, but the new Compassion blog is an online resource you may be interested in checking out.

http://blog.compassion.com

Chris Giovagnoni