Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy Week and Time to Play

Hi friends. Well, after a last minute surgery last week, I'm feeling remarkably well. I'm amazed actually at how fast we can heal. This is the free mug you get from Boulder Community Hospital if you get surgery. ANYWAY...I'm just very grateful that I'm feeling good and ready to play and sing with my friends Todd and Angie from Portland. We'll be doing Agents of Future songs and some Restoration Project Songs.

If you're in Colorado, I hope you can make it to one of the shows. Todd and Angie are amazing and you won't be disappointed. Here are the details:

Thursday, Aug 21
397 All Sky Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
7pm suggested $10 donation

Friday, Aug 22
1120 Northfield Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
7pm suggested $10 donation

Saturday, Aug 23
111 Canon St
Lafayette, CO 80026-1605
7pm suggested $10 donation

2 comments:

tapps said...

wow. that's a nice mug. maybe i should go to boulder community hospital for surgery...

naww.

good to hear you're healing well. take care. and don't loose that mug.. or else you'll have to do it all over again.

Tracy Howe said...

No kidding. Its going in my momento treasure chest along with that carved turtle from the bahamas.